14th February 2015, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?

Are ratan tata scholarships not for students studying apart mumbai.....
i am a 3rd yr mbbs student from bjmc pune... inspite of scoring good marks.. i dont get any scholarship as i come in open category.. plz do help... i need it..........

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  6. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  8. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?
  9. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  10. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  11. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  12. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  14. What is the difference between NET and JRF? What is the validity of both the tests?
  15. Is there any need of exact 65% to get Tata scholarship?
  16. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  17. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
23rd June 2017, 05:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are ratan tata scholarships not for students studying apart mumbai.....
i am a 3rd yr mbbs student from bjmc pune... inspite of scoring good marks.. i dont get any scholarship as i come in open category.. plz do help... i need it..........

No, students from India are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship. Ratan Tata Scholarships are offered to Indian students in India for studying graduate and post graduate courses in architecture, hotel management, fine arts and law graduation. Students from any part of India are eligible to apply for the Ratan Tata Scholarship. Candidates should have scored at least 70% marks to avail the scholarship. Ratan Tata Scholarship is awarded to students on the basis of merit. Candidates have to apply through the post only for the Ratan Tata Scholarship.
29th November 2018, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?

I got 7.96 SGPA but according to percentage conversion it become 75 percent, so I am eligible for apply that scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?