16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from Ukraine against mortgage of 1950 model Ford vintage car?

Hello sir, My father has 1950 model Ford vintage car. I want to know can I apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from Ukraine against mortgage of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can give an education loan in security of Ford 1950 model car?
  2. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  3. Is it right decision to study MBBS in Ukraine with an Education Loan independently?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  6. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  7. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  8. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  10. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  12. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  15. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
21st April 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from Ukraine against mortgage of 1950 model Ford vintage car?

It depends on the bank, whether they will consider the value of that car. Mostly, banks only consider immovable property for any kind of loan. Car is not a secure property for getting a big amount of loan.

Therefore, if you have any kind of residential land, then it will be a better bet for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?