30th April 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA with Loan if already taken a loan for BCA(H) education?

Hello, I had done my BCA(H) with 65% by taking an education loan from Syndicate Bank. And now I want to continue my studies by pursuing MBA. So, can I get the education loan again for MBA studies? Please help me to know about this asap.

12th October 2022, 11:35 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA with Loan if already taken a loan for BCA(H) education?

You can apply for second loan also on confirmation of admission.

You can apply for loan in that same bank or any other bank, provided you paid back your previous loan entire or part of it.
Banks provide loan to students who have good credibility or credit worthiness.

Banks also provide loan to meritorious students who have good academic background.
Thus you can apply for second loan.
You need not to have any backlogs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?