12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?

Sir,
I am Ahir from Chennai. I am an orphan and wish to study MBA now. I am a B.Com student. I know the MBA cost huge amount of money so I want to take an Education Loan. Kindly tell me that SBI offer an Education Loan for Orphans? If yes, I want to know about the loan scheme. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?
  2. Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?
  3. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  4. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  6. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  16. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  17. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  18. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
16th July 2016, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?

You can definitely opt for education loan in order to meet the expense of your MBA course. However, you need to satisfy the below factors without which you cannot get the education loan sanctioned.

- You need a local guardian who can serve the purpose of co-borrower.
- You will need to keep property like land, house, vehicle, etc. as mortgage if you are aiming to seek loan above 4.5 lakhs.
4th November 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an orphan from hyderabad and my aim is to become an airhostess and for this I need a educational loan from your bank.As u said above that we have to mortgage house,vehicle,land if we are aiming to seek the loan above 4.5 lakh, so what if the amount will be below than 4.5 lakh. Kindly tell me about this.Waiting for your reply. Thank you
5th November 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Hyderabad and I am an orphan recently I have completed my Intermediate 2nd year and I want to become an airhostess and to fulfill my dream I need a loan.As u said above that we have to mortgage land ,house or vehicle if we are aiming to seek above 4.5 lakh what if the amount is below than this.Kindly reply me.Waiting for your reply.Thank you
26th October 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm an orphan. I completed my bcom. Now I have to study Llb. So for getting loan, what should I do and will I get it.
15th July 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Am orphane from poor African country Ghana
And see this platform online so help me
16th July 2019, 10:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Requirements Details of SBI Education Loan scheme :--

Applicants need to have a local guardian who can serve the purpose of co-borrower.

Applicants need to keep properties like house, vehicle, land, etc. as mortgage if applicants are aiming to seek loan above 4.5-5 lakhs.
23rd June 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I donot have parents and i want to avail education loan of 4 lakhs..what do i need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?