23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to upload Adhar card number on NSP after closing the date for application?

I have applied for NSP on 2017-18 and unfortunately I could not upload my documents like Adhar card due to not issued yet. Please tell me can I upload my Adhar card after closing of date?

27th October 2017, 01:09 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to upload Adhar card number on NSP after closing the date for application?

Aadhaar no. is Mandatory for the Students in order to Register and fill up the application form online. Students cannot apply for Scholarship without entering the Aadhaar number.

You can fill up the online application in as many sittings as you wish but before the last date for application. The software provides facility to save your application at every stage.
28th October 2017, 12:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to upload Adhar card number on NSP after closing the date for application?

You can contact the concerned authority for help in this regard. If uploading is possible now, then they will ask you to upload on your own or you just have to provide them the document.

Hence, contact them as soon as possible because they only can do anything on this regard, if lines are closed for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?