11th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the closing date of AFMC online application form?

sir,
i would like to know about the afmc online application submission, and the closing date?

13th January 2012, 04:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the closing date of AFMC online application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i would like to know about the afmc online application submission, and the closing date?
There is no provision to apply online for the entrance exam conducted by the Armed Force Medical College.
The entrance exam for admission in the MBBS program will be conducted on 06-05-2012, but the application forms are not yet available.
Since there is no provision to apply online, you may either obtain the application form from the college by visiting in person or by post.
Complete information regarding the entrance examination, along with the application process, will be provided in the information bulletin, which is yet to be published on the official website of the College.
15th January 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i searched for application form of afmc 2012, in the post office. but i did not get. where to get the form?
18th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

When the afmc 2012 online form date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?