23rd April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in US with full scholarship?

Is it possible to do Ph.D in US with full scholarship? Can I apply for that type of course? What would be the preparation or the requirements which I need to satisfy? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

22nd November 2017, 11:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in US with full scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Ph.D in US with full scholarship? Can I apply for that type of course? What would be the preparation or the requirements which I need to satisfy? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to do a PhD in the USA with scholarship. It is mostly in the form of a teaching assistantship or stipend. There are full and partial fellowships are available for the students in the USA to pursue PhD. Candidates have to score very good marks in the GRE, TOEFL and should have very good knowledge in the subject to get admission to the PhD program in the US universities. The amount of scholarship depends on the university and students’ performance in the entrance examinations. Therefore, it is possible to do a PhD in the USA with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?