25th October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get full scholarship to study BTech in IIT through JEE Advanced? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Hello, I want to know that suppose if I crack JEE Advanced and got admission in BTech course in IIT then I can get full scholarship? If not, then I can apply for an Education Loan? Please let me know immediately.

23rd August 2022, 12:13 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get full scholarship to study BTech in IIT through JEE Advanced? Chances to get an Education Loan?

There are chances of getting scholarship on the basis of rank scored in entrance exam.
Scholarship is provided to meritorious students who lack finance or who are financially backward.

Sc/st candidates who family income is less than 1 lac are completely exempted from tution fees.

Those who are interested can apply for education loan in any of the nearby bank.
Banks usually provide loan for reputed colleges.
On confirmation of admission , one can easily pay for loan.
For Indian colleges , one can get upto INR 10 lacs and INR 20 lacs for abroad Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?