26th December 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get full scholarship to study MDS through NEET-PG? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Hello everyone, I have applied for NEET-PG and preparing for it. I want to study MDS after completing my BDS. So, suppose if I crack NEET-PG and got admission in MDS then I can get full scholarship? If not, then I can apply for an Education Loan?

27th July 2022, 05:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get full scholarship to study MDS through NEET-PG? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Yes you can apply for education loan for the course provided the college in which you have taken admission is a reputed college.
There are various banks that provide education loan at different rates of interest.

NEET scholarship program like FAEA, AIPMST are based on the merit of medical students.
Various private and Government institution provide scholarship to medical students to promote quality education in medical.
Thus those who score well in their exam are eligible for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?