6th January 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get full scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Hello,
Suppose if I crack GATE and got admission in M.Tech then I can get full scholarship? If not, then I can apply for an Education Loan?

21st July 2023, 04:24 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Is it possible to get full scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? Chances to get an Education Loan?

Yes, it is possible to get a full scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE. There are a number of scholarships available to students who have qualified for GATE, including:
  • GATE Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to students who have scored well in GATE. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.
  • IIT Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) to students who have qualified for GATE and have been admitted to an IIT. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.
  • PSU Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by public sector undertakings (PSUs) to students who have qualified for GATE and have been admitted to a PSU-affiliated institute. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, and a research allowance.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these scholarships, there are also a number of other scholarships available to students who are studying M.Tech through GATE. You can find information about these scholarships on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
If you are not able to get a full scholarship, you may still be eligible for an education loan. Education loans are a type of loan that is designed to help students pay for their education. Education loans are typically offered by banks and other financial institutions.
The amount of education loan that you can get will depend on your financial need and your credit score. You will also need to provide collateral for the loan. Collateral is something of value that you can offer to the lender if you are unable to repay the loan.
If you are considering getting an education loan, you should talk to a financial advisor to see if it is the right option for you. A financial advisor can help you understand the terms of the loan and can help you find a lender that offers competitive rates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?