10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get low interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for female students?

Dear friends, I came to know that I can get 50% scholarship as I am a female student if I want to study my Master’s Degree in Abroad. So, if I apply for an education loan from Bank then also I can get low interest rates through my category? Is it possible or not?

16th October 2018, 07:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get low interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for female students?

Yes, it is possible to get low interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for female students. Mostly all Indian Bank provides 0.50% concession for girl students. You must be an Indian national and have a secured admission to recognized institute/university in abroad to be eligible for Education Loan.
16th October 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get low interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for female students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I came to know that I can get 50% scholarship as I am a female student if I want to study my Master’s Degree in Abroad. So, if I apply for an education loan from Bank then also I can get low interest rates through my category? Is it possible or not?

Yes, it is possible to get concession in interest rates against bank education loan to study abroad for female students. Many nationalized banks offer concession in interest rates up to 0.50% for female students. Students have to check the interest rate details on the banks’ website or can contact the bank branch. Students can apply for education loan either through online or offline. They have to contact the bank for more details regarding interest rates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?