10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Government college?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MBBS course. So, is it possible to get an educational loan, if I get admission in any Government affiliated college to study MBBS program? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

16th October 2018, 07:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Government college?

Yes, you can avail an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Government college/any Government recognized college in India or abroad. Generally all Bank provides students education loan for higher studies who have secured admission to any recognized Institute/university in India or abroad.
16th October 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study MBBS course. So, is it possible to get an educational loan, if I get admission in any Government affiliated college to study MBBS program? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study MBBS in a Government Medical College. You have to contact any nationalized bank branch near your permanent residence for getting an education loan to study MBBS in a Government Medical College. You have to provide necessary documents like admission letter, fee schedule, address proof, identity proof, income proof of parents’, academic records, etc. You can apply for an education loan through Vidyalakshmi Portal (https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/) also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?