31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for ST students?

Hello Sir/Madam, I came to know that I can get 30% scholarship as I am from ST category if I want to study my Master’s Degree in Abroad. So, if I apply for an Education Loan from Bank then also I can get low interest rates through my category?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for SC students?
  2. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  3. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  5. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in UK?
  8. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  11. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  12. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  13. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in USA
  16. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  18. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
10th June 2018, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Low Interest rates against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for ST students?

Sorry, to say that you can't get concession on interest rate of Bank Education Loan even if you belong to START category. Concession of 0.50% on rate of interest is provided to girl candidates under most of the banks education loan schemes. If you secure admission in any course in a premier educational institutes, you will be offered concession on interest rate of education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?