19th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get educational loan for about 6 to 7 lakhs for doing NIFT course without any mortgage?

Hi i m vaidehi...

Can i get loan upto 6 to 7o lacs for nift without any mortgage??? As u know fees of nift are very high n my family annual income is 1.25 lacs...? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  2. Can I get loan for about 6-7 lakhs for NIFT without any mortgage and guarantee? What is the procedure which I need to follow up?
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
  6. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  7. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage?
  8. MBA colleges which has good reputation? Any 2 years course with a fees under 2.5 Lakh?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
  11. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  13. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Fee structure of ST students in IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Education loan for poor student who don't have mortgage?
  17. Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?
  18. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
20th September 2015, 12:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get educational loan for about 6 to 7 lakhs for doing NIFT course without any mortgage?

Yes, it is possible to get education loan of 6-7 lakhs without any mortgage. Now, the norms and terms and conditions of education loan have been made lenient. So there is nothing to worry. You can take education loan up to 7.5 lakhs and you do not require any mortgage till this amount. You will need third party guarantor and 15% as margin for security. So, you can meet the expense of your NIFT course easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?