31st December 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take education loan for B.Tech tuition fees only?

Sir/Mam,

l am student of B.Tech in mechanical engineering.l qualified the WBJEE. And l take admission in techno India Banipur in west Bengal through counselling. So, I wants education loan for B.Tech 2 Lakhs for tuition fees only. Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take education loan for B.Tech tuition fees only? -- [New]
  2. Can i get education loan for Hostel and Tuition Fees payment of my MBA Degree?
  3. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  4. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  5. Can I get reimbursement for tuition fees from educational loan in Canara bank?
  6. Top 50 colleges list in United States of America? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  8. What is the tuition fee for MS in US? Can I take educational loan or is there any scholarships?
  9. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  10. Certificate IV and Diploma in Aviation is a Technical Education? Reimbursement of tuition fees from central government offices?
  11. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  12. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  13. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  14. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  15. Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  18. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?
31st December 2015, 09:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take education loan for B.Tech tuition fees only?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan which will comprise only your tution fees. The amount of education loan which can be taken is fixed by the loanee who is taking the loan. Since it does not go beyond the higher limit of education loan for study in India which is 10 lakhs and if the fee structure of your college is more than 2 lakhs for the B.Tech course, then you can surely take education loan of 2 lakhs. There will be very less terms and conditions to comply with and formalities to be undertaken in order to get the loan sanctioned as the amount is quite low as per bank.
31st December 2015, 11:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the education loan for only tuition fee only. You have to apply for the complete fee structure from the account section of your institute. You have to submit this fee structure in the bank in which you want to apply for sanction of education loan. You also have to submit stamp paper as demanded by the bank and the photocopy of all the academics certificates that you have. The main documents includes your current photo, residence proof, counseling fee slip, photocopy of birth certificate etc
31st December 2015, 11:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can also take education loan of two lacs only from top public or private sector banks of India without any problem. You can apply for education loan in any bank of India. You must provide following documents for education loan like:

1. AICTE approval letter.

2. Loan letter.

3. Your marksheets.

4. Income certificate.

Once your application is done, you will be able to get loan approval letter.
1st January 2016, 05:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

First of all I congratulated you for getting admission in B.Tech program. Yes, definitely you can take educational loan for the degree course. Basically educational loan are given to those candidates who got admission in any professional course.

Following are the procedure you have to follow:

>>visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan.

>>Fill the form. In the form there is a column of educational loan amount. In that option you need to write 2 lakh in the tuition fee option only. Fill the form.

>>Submit it with relevant documents such as admission slip, color photo, Xerox of academic qualifications etc.

>>your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after getting approved by the bank official.

>>Interest will start computed when you withdraw any amount from the loan account.
1st January 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take Education loan for paying B.Tech tuition fee. To get Education loan for pursuing your B.Tech course, you must have to contact Bank staff regarding the process of that particular bank and you need to submit the mentioned documents :-
1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof of Residence
3. Proof of Income
4. Bank Statement
5. Proof of Admission
6. Academic Documents (10th/12th Certificates)
7. Passport Sized Photos
8. Fully Completed Application form

After submitting all the documents, the bank verifies them and if found correct, you will be sanctioned education loan within 10-15 working days.
1st January 2016, 11:14 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to take education loan from any bank for Tuition fees only.

At time of application for Education loan, there are separate columns for mentioning amount of loan for different areas needed by candidate like Hostel fees, tuition fees, electronic equipment like Laptops, books etc.

In that section, you just need to mention that you are interested to take education loan for tuition fees only. You can visit your nearest bank for loan purposes or register online for loan at India's education loan portal whose official link is http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
1st January 2016, 11:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail educational loan for B.Tech tuition fees only.

The expenses considered for educational loan are College fee, examination/ library/, caution deposit, purchase of books and instruments etc..,

One has facility to apply for educational loan amount for only considered expenses like only tuition fees. As you wish to apply educational loan towards tuition fees only, you can easily avail educational loan from any of the nationalized bank.

While applying submit the academic fee details only for sanction of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?