4th April 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Allahabad Bank Education Loan for BTech student?

Dear friends, I have already taken an education from another bank and studying BTech, but I don’t want to disclose the name of that bank. Now, I want to transfer my loan to Allahabad Bank. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to transfer my education loan?

13th April 2019, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Allahabad Bank Education Loan for BTech student?

Yes, the transfer is possible but you need to talk with the manager of the concerned bank branch. Many people transfer their loan go another bank due to some issues.

Some banks cooperate in the transfer process and some don't respond at all. It all depends on the bank and the people working there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?