21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for BCA student?

Dear friends, I have already taken an education from another bank and studying BCA, but I don’t want to disclose the name of that bank. Now, I want to transfer my loan to Kotak Mahindra Bank. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to transfer my education loan?

11th August 2022, 10:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for BCA student?

Yes you can transfer your existing education loan from one bank to another.
You need to keep certain things in mind before such transfer

Check your final financial outflow
Processing and other fees to be factored in
Associated account requirements

After taking into account above factors and being satisfied you can easily transfer such loan .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?