21st January 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of Bandhan Bank for BBA(H) aspirant?

Hi everyone, I was searching for an education loan scheme for studying BBA(H) course. After searching I thought that applying an education loan from Bandhan Bank is fine for me as I have an account in this bank. But I am unable to understand the prepayment fine. Can I know about this particular term?

26th January 2019, 09:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of Bandhan Bank for BBA(H) aspirant?

I want to tell you that Bandhan Bank does offer only Micro Education Loan namely Susiksha Education Loan. The loan amount offered by Bandhan Bank is minimum Rs 1,000 and maximum Rs 10,000. Duration of the loan is for one year and the rate of interest is 10.55% per year November 12, 2018 onwards. So It will be better to you to apply for an education loan through any nationalized banks.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.bandhanbank.com/Suraksha.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?