5th October 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is sanctioned for Hostel Accommodation in Education Loan?

Sir/Madam, I want to study my MBA in Bangalore. I am from Bhubaneswar. My question is, as I want to study by taking hostel then while applying for an education loan what amount I get for hostel accommodation? Please tell me immediately.

15th November 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is sanctioned for Hostel Accommodation in Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to study my MBA in Bangalore. I am from Bhubaneswar. My question is, as I want to study by taking hostel then while applying for an education loan what amount I get for hostel accommodation? Please tell me immediately.

Some banks offer boarding and lodging charges to a maximum of Rs 50,000 per year for the students. Students can contact the concerned bank branch for exact details on the same. Most of the banks offer hostel accommodation under education loan scheme. Hostel accommodation should be a reasonable amount. It varies from one bank to another. Therefore, students have to contact the bank branch for details on the hostel accommodation in education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?