9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan in the middle of my BTech studies?

Hello Sir, I need information regarding the education loan that can I get an education loan now as I am already studying BTech course. I am in need of an education loan now so please help me to know if it is possible for me to get an education loan now?

12th September 2019, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan in the middle of my BTech studies?

Yes, surely you can apply for education loan at the middle of your BTech degree course. Just make sure you are studying at a recognised engineering college and also you must have a guarantor to support your application.

Just apply for the education loan at any reputed bank branch near to your residence. You need to fill the form and submit it with all the required documents to the branch.
13th September 2019, 01:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan in the middle of my BTech studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I need information regarding the education loan that can I get an education loan now as I am already studying BTech course. I am in need of an education loan now so please help me to know if it is possible for me to get an education loan now?

Yes, you can get an education loan in the middle of the BTech studies to complete the course. You have to contact any nationalized or private banks for getting an education loan. You should have secured admission to the BTech course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan. You have to provide necessary security and margin for availing an education loan from the banks. Your parents should execute the documents for availing an education loan from a bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?