5th June 2012, 04:00 PM
u_mi

How can I know whether I am selected for training program by BEL Sahibabad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

how can i know whether i am selected or not for the trining program offered by bel shahibabad? i m a 3rd yr btech student.

24th March 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I know whether I am selected for training program by BEL Sahibabad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

sir i am the student of btech 3rd year in the branch of electronic and communication ,from G.B.Panth Engineering college Ghurdauri Pauri Garhwal Uttarakhand , I want to join intership with bharat electronic ltd shahibabad ghaziabad (u.p) please confirm me what is the procedure of intership. my gmail is [email protected] my contact no. 9968211267 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?