15th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions?

Hi friends, I am studying in MTech with Environmental Engineering. I have heard about Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions. I want to apply for this fellowship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this fellowship?

16th June 2019, 01:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions?

Procedure to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions is mentioned below:-

—> You have to write an article in at least 500 words about local solutions and responses to climate change. Your article should focus on the theme: "How have individuals, communities, or governments harnessing the powers of technology, science, community activism, policy, or others to solve the climate crisis?"

—> You have to publish the article in any media outlet like a magazine, news site or newspaper etc. at local, national or international level.

—> Finally, submit the article on the application platform at https://act.climatetracker.org/f9402...b-19a1bfb8279d after logging in or signing up.
16th June 2019, 09:45 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions?

Procedure to apply for the Climate Tracker Fellowship :

>> You should write an article on climate issues with relavent content.

>>Then you must publish that article in any local or national level newspaper or magzine or any sites.

>>Then once you published you need to send the link where it is published .in Climate Tracker Fellowship.

So in this way you can apply for climate tracker fellowship .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?