15th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions for BSc(Environmental Sciences) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in BSc with Environmental Sciences. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 01:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions for BSc(Environmental Sciences) student?

Eligibility to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions is mentioned below:-

—> You should be a climatic journalist or writer from Europe, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, South Asia, or Asia-Pacific.

—> You should be a skilled and creative journalist willing to experiment with new multimedia.
16th June 2019, 06:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions for BSc(Environmental Sciences) student?

You have to meet the following eligibility to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on Climate Solutions;

You should be a newer or experienced climate journalist or writer.

You should be in the age between 18 to 30 years.

You should be a a skilled and creative journalist willing to experiment with new multimedia.
16th June 2019, 09:52 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for Climate Tracker Fellowship on climate solutions :

>>You should be citizen of below countries /part of the world.

1.Europe

2.Africa

3.L atin America

4.South Asia

5.Asia Pacific

>>Age should be in between these limits

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 30 years.

In this you need to fulfill the eligibility requirement for climate tracker fellowship on climate situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?