11th March 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

15th March 2019, 06:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

You must superscribe the envelope as "'Application for the post of __ ' Junior Research Fellow.
You would need to submit the completed applications to the address:-
Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004.

You would need to send all your qualification certificates. You would need to attach copies of your B.tech and M.tech documents other caste or age related certificates, if any. If you have work experience, then attach the work experience documents too.
16th March 2019, 10:51 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

The notification is announced by MNNIT for JRF positions every year and all you have to do is apply on a prescribed application form and send it with all the relevant documents. Just make sure you apply as early as possible because your application will be considered only if it reaches before the last date.

You need to have the qualification to apply for the JRF. Just make sure you have got all the required documents to support your candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?