11th March 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

14th March 2019, 03:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Details of benefits/ stipend offered under Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MMNIT, Allahabad are mentioned below:-

—> Fellowship amount of INR 25,000 per month plus HRA for first two years.
—> Fellowship amount of INR 28,000 per month plus HRA for third year (only for 3 months) depending on the availability of funds.
—> Accommodation is available as per the Institute norms.
—> Facility of yearly leaves, medical benefits is also available as per the rules of the project staff.
15th March 2019, 08:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Details of stipend offered under Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad are:

=> Fellowship of Rs. 25000/- per month (Consolidated) plus HRA for first two years.

=> Fellowship of Rs. 28000/- per month (Consolidated) plus HRA for third year (only three months) depending on availability of funds.
15th March 2019, 06:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can certainly apply for the Junior Research fellowship in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.

If you have B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or IT and M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with 60% marks.

You will get the Remuneration of Rs.25,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?