11th March 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th March 2019, 03:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Details of age criteria required to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad are mentioned below:-

—> You should not be more than 28 years of age as on 11.03.2019.

—> Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and Women candidates.
15th March 2019, 08:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad?

Age limit to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad is 28 years or less than 28 years as on last date of submission of application form i.e., 11th March 2019.

Relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Women candidates to apply for Computer Science and Engineering JRF, MNNIT, Allahabad.
15th March 2019, 06:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Junior Research fellowship in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.

You must be not more than 28 years of age.

You would need to send applications in prescribed format along with all documents of educational qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate, age proof, date of birth etc by 11-03-2019 to,

Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?