25th February 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

1st March 2019, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program?

Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program:

Eligible candidates can apply only online through the official website link i.e. http://ssjanakalyantrust.org/sch_app18/

Fill up all details in the application form.

After completing application form, submit it to complete the application.

Take a print out of the application, affix passport size photo on the application and get signature from college Principal/Director/Head of the Institution by way of verification and attestation of the photograph.

Attach required documents and send it by courier or by post or personaly to address given below.
The Secretary
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office
P J Extension, Davangere-577002,
Karnataka. INDIA

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd March 2019 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Remove *
2nd March 2019, 02:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates have to apply online for the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program. After completion of the online application, candidates can take the print out of the application and affix the passport size photograph on the application and get the signature of their college Principal / Dean / Director. Forms should also signed by applicant’s father / mother / guardian. They have to attach documents like: SSLC/10th, PUC/12th mark sheets, copy of admission receipt / fee receipt, Income certificate, copy of ID issued by the college, a copy of student bank account showing student photo and account number. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program website link is given Click Here
28th October 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust%u2019s Scholarship Program?

I am not able to uploade documents iin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?