15th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

24th August 2018, 04:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2018?

You need to fill the online application with all the necessary details and submit the form. After submitting, you need to take print out of the filled application form and paste your photograph on it. Get it duly attested by your school Principal.

After completing all the above things, you need to send the duly filled form to the designated address. Your application will be reviewed and shortlisted for scholarship, if it is found suitable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?