21st April 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant whose father is working in UAE?

Hello everyone, I am working in UAE and my salary is 1500 UAE Dirham. My daughter want to take education loan for doing BTech course. As I am working outside India, then what is the procedure that she will apply for Education Loan.

24th April 2019, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant whose father is working in UAE?

You daughter need to apply for education loan at the bank branch situated near to the residence. First, she needs to confirm admission at a recognised college in a job oriented course. You can become the guarantor because you the father and earning a decent income.

Just be present with her when you are applying for education loan at the nearest bank branch. You may have to provide some collateral security if you are living outside India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?