3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Canada?

Hello, I am working in Canada and my salary is 1100 Canadian Dollar. My daughter want to take education loan for doing MBBS course. As I am working outside India, then what is the procedure that she will apply for Education Loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  8. Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?
  9. Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech student of NIT whose father is working in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can my father apply for an Education Loan in SBI of Dubai if working there since 11 years?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
  13. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  14. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  15. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  16. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in OBC for MBA aspirant? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  18. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
23rd September 2022, 11:27 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Canada?

On confirmation of admission to MBBS in a reputed college, one can easily apply for loan in any nearby branch.
One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
For loans upto INR 4 lacs , np collateral security is required and for loans exceeding 7.5 lacs , both collateral security and third party gurantee is required.

The applicant should have a Co-borrower such as parent who act as guarantor of loan.
Thus it also depends on the amount of loan , one is applying.
You can also talk to the bank manager for such case, as every bank have different criteria.
You have to attach required with the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?