8th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the process for applying an education loan in Corporation Bank? I am interested to apply an education loan for BTech course. Kindly tell me the process asap.

9th June 2018, 10:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank?

You can apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank through online at the respective bank official website at https://www.corpbank.com/node/58910#verticalTab1 or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank.
9th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can you please help me to know about the process for applying an education loan in Corporation Bank? I am interested to apply an education loan for BTech course. Kindly tell me the process asap.

Students have to apply online or can contact the Corporation Bank for education loans. Students should be an Indian National and should have passed the previous qualifying examinations for applying education loan in Corporation Bank. Students should have scored at least 60% marks in the previous qualifying examinations for getting an education loan in Corporation Bank. They should have secured admission to a higher education in recognized institutes in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process or management quota for getting education loan in Corporation Bank. They have to provide necessary security for the education loan. They have to apply for the education loan with necessary documents mentioned in the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?