26th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank?

I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. Actually, I am interested to study MBBS and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  2. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Disbursement process of Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  6. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  8. Expenses covered under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Details of Collateral Security in HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates?
  11. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in HDFC Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  14. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank?
  15. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Securities against an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at HDFC Bank? Can my father get tax benefit under Sec 80 E of IT act?
  18. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
31st July 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank. Actually, I am interested to study MBBS and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Students who have secured admission to study engineering, medicine, management, MCA, pure science, agriculture, hotel and hospitality courses can apply for education loan in HDFC Bank. Students can apply online (Vidya Lakshmi portal) or can contact the HDFC Bank for education loan. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Students should be Indian Citizen and should be in the age group of 16 and 35 years. They have to provide necessary security for the education loan. Students can find the details in the HDFC Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?