19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Oxford?

Hello, I have got an offer from University of Oxford for MS course. My family is very poor and cannot afford to bear the expenses of this MS course. The University is asking for confirmation. So, I want to get an education loan in ICICI Bank for my MS course. Please help me.

27th November 2018, 07:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Oxford?

To apply for an education loan in ICICI Bank for pursuing MS (Mechanical Engineering) course in University of Oxford, you have to submit the education application form along with other required documents by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. You have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, Identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?