23rd February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among BAMS and BHMS for English medium student? Whether Sanskrit is mandatory for BAMS?

Hello,
Is BAMS difficult to study for the people who don't know Sanskrit? Is BAMS difficult for English medium students? What should I prefer in between BAMS and BHMS as I am an English medium student.

31st March 2016, 01:10 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among BAMS and BHMS for English medium student? Whether Sanskrit is mandatory for BAMS?

Nice to see your interest in the ahead career. BAMS and BHMS both are undergraduate course. You may take admission in any one course after 12th class.

Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course is a undergraduate course related to homoeopathic medicine and it is duration of 5 1/2 years. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the BHMS course is passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks and from PCB stream from a recognize board.

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) course is a undergraduate course related to Ayurvedic field and it is also duration of 5 1/2 years and the criteria for admission is same as the BHMS course. So, you need to choose any one course as per own interest. Nothing is difficult. Choose any field as per own interest not by other.
24th April 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among BAMS and BHMS for English medium student? Whether Sanskrit is mandatory for BAMS?

Is sanskrit is necessary in Inter to become bhms doctor
19th June 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is Sanskrit is necessary in inter to become bhms doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?