28th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan in IndusInd Bank Limited for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in IndusInd Bank Limited for studying BBA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply for an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

21st June 2022, 09:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan in IndusInd Bank Limited for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

For application purpose one can apply either online or offline.
The foremost step is to get the application form.
The form can be filled either online or offline.
Then they have to fill the form with requisite documents
Approval or denial of loan by bank
Disbursal of loan.
These above are the steps involved in an education loan.

Once the loan is sanctioned, the disbursement process does not commence immediately.
They have to submit an education loan disbursement letter to the bank stating the method of payment of tution fees .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?