29th June 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank for studying BBA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

3rd July 2019, 09:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

To apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank for pursuing BBA (H) course, you have to visit the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. The education loan amount will be disbursed directly to the respective college/ university in stages as per the requirement. The maximum amount offered under education loan offered by Punjab National Bank for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?