4th August 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am studying BAMS course. I have got scholarship from Government but this amount is not sufficient for me. I want to apply for education loan at Yes Bank. Please provide me procedure to apply for loan at Yes Bank? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  2. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  3. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  4. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  6. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  7. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad?
  8. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  16. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  17. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  18. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?

8th August 2016, 01:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?

You may apply for educational loan, but till now there is no such news of Yes Bank providing educational loans.

There are lots of government and private banks offering educational loan, some of them are listed below:

> Hdfc Bank

> State Bank of India

> Canara Bank

> IDBI Bank

> Bank of Baroda etc.

You can go and apply for your educational loan in any of these following banks.

There are some rules and process to keep in mind before applying for the loan whiach are:

> You need to apply for a full time course, because most of the banks do not accept part time or distance education courses.

> You must be a citizen of India.

> You must have good academic records.

> You must be doing your course from a well recognized institution.

> Your parent or co-applicant should have enough income or should have sufficient family assets.

The documents required are:

> Proof of identity

> Proof of income

> Proof of residence

> Bank statement or pass book statement for the last 6 months

> Guarantor form

> Copy of admission letter of the institute along with Fees schedule, mark sheets / pass certificates of S.S.C, H.S.C,Degree courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?