4th August 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan if my father is a retired SBI employee having pension as a source of income?

Hello sir, I am B.Com holder and now want to study MBA from leading business colleges of Malaysia? My father is retired as clerk from SBI. Can I get education loan from SBI against of my father pension?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan against pension of my father?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of grand father's pension account if he gets 10,000 monthly?
  5. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  6. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  7. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee?
  12. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  13. Can i get subsidy on education loan if my father's income is approximately 1.2 lakh per annum?
  14. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan for a private employee who is not an Income Tax payer? -- [New]
  17. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  18. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
8th August 2016, 01:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan if my father is a retired SBI employee having pension as a source of income?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study MBA course from leading business college of Malaysia. There is no problem in getting education loan if your father is a retired SBI employee. Since he has a stable source of income in the form of pension so there is no need of worrying; he can be the co-borrower of the education loan. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?