10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program of this year. I want to know about the procedure for applying for this fellowship. Please help me to know how I can apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th September 2019, 02:46 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019?

Procedure:--

Aspirants must write 250-word research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award.

Aspirants must drop the Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted.

Aspirants must give letters of recommendation to be uploaded with your application. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic advisor.

Aspirants have any questions or inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
14th September 2019, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019?

Procedure to Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program

- You need to apply through their official website https://research.fb.com/programs/fellowship/

- You need to have a 250 word research summary explaining your field of work.

- Resume or CV mentioning all the contact details.

- Two letters of recommendations needs to be uploaded along with the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?