10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this fellowship program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your reply!

14th September 2019, 01:45 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019?

Eligibility:--

Aspirant can be other Nationalities Or Indian (Opens For All).

Aspirants must be full-time Ph.D. students currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country.

Aspirants work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines.

Aspirants must be enrolled during the academic years the Fellowship is awarded
14th September 2019, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019

- Those who are enrolled in a PhD program in fields like AR/VR Connectivity, Computational Photography & Intelligent Cameras, Computer Vision, Data Science, Economics & Computation, Facebook AI Research, Human-Computer Interaction & UX, Machine Learning, Natural Language, Processing & Speech, Security & Privacy and Systems & Networking. (Any one of the fields)

- Should be enrolled in the year of the fellowship.

- Only full time PhD scholars are eligible to apply for it.
15th September 2019, 04:44 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Facebook Fellowship Program 2019 are:-

Applicants should have completed full-time PhD and currently involved in on-going research from any accredited university in any country.

Applicants work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines.

Applicants must be enrolled in academic years during the Fellowship is awarded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?