2nd November 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?

I want to know that how much maximum loan amount I can get from DCB Bank in Education Loan policy? I am looking to apply an Education Loan from this Bank. Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  3. Does DCB Bank offer an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  4. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  5. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies? -- [New]
  6. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  10. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
  12. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  13. How the amount fixes under Bank Education Loan scheme? Possibility to get good amount with good CMAT percentile?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  16. Maximum Loan amount to be taken in State Bank of India Education Loan? Interest rates against this Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
3rd November 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?

Sorry, to say that DCB Bank does not offer education loan. It offers only Home, Business, Commercial Vehicle, Tractor, Gold loan and Kissan Credit Card loans. Since, this bank does not offer education loans, you need to choose any other bank to apply for an education loan for pursuing your higher studies. Most of the banks offer education loan maximum upto Rs. 10 lakhs in India and upto Rs. 20 lakhs in Abroad.
14th September 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?

Whether income tax returns of parents needed for education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?