24th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

28th August 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Documents required to apply for the Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Women’s Education Scholarship, Nepal are given below:

Nepal Citizenship Card

Recent Passport Size Photograph

Admission Letter

Mark Sheet of 10th standard and last qualifying examination

Receipt of College Fee

Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Women’s Education Scholarship, Nepal website link is given Click Here
28th August 2019, 08:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Documents required to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019 are as follows:-
Passport Size Photo
Citizenship Card
Class 10 marks sheet
Marks Sheet of the last qualified examination
Latest college fee receipt
Admission Letter
29th August 2019, 08:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for the Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Women’s Education Scholarship, Nepal:
  • A proof of Address and Nationality.
  • A proof Academic proof which Include mark sheet of 10th or latest qualfy examination score card.
  • Latest Passport Size photo
  • A proof Admission
  • Fee Receipt

For more details -> Click Here !!
29th August 2019, 06:22 PM
pagolworld

Documents required :--

Class 10 marks sheet

Marks sheet of the last qualified examination

Passport Size Photo (2 photos)

Citizenship Card

Latest college fee receipt

Admission letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?