12th December 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

7th February 2019, 09:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!
This scholarship is for students who belonging to socially and economically backward classes. Eligible candidates will get Rs.1200 per month.

Eligibility: Annual family income of the applicant should be below Rs.2.50 Lac.

Procedure to apply:

1. Visit this website and click on “Apply online” button
2. Click on “New Registration” button and fill the required details and register.
3. Once registered, log in again and fill in the scholarship application form.
4. Upload required documents and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?