12th December 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

15th December 2018, 10:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students(SEBC), Gujarat?

Documents required to apply for Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering students (SEBC), Gujarat are as follows:-
Self-attested caste certificate issued by the competent authorities.
Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar CArd.
The first page of bank passbook/ cancelled cheque.
Fee receipt of current academic course.
Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark-sheet.
Break affidavit (If break gap is more than one year).
Hostel certificate (only for hosteller students).
Income certificate issued by a competent authority.
School leaving certificate
School/College current year bonafide certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?