4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

Dear Sir, I am interested to apply in Heartfulness Fellowship Program. I want to know about the procedure for applying in this fellowship. Please help me to know that how I can apply for this fellowship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th December 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to apply in Heartfulness Fellowship Program. I want to know about the procedure for applying in this fellowship. Please help me to know that how I can apply for this fellowship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply online Click Here for the Heartfulness Fellowship Program. Candidates with interests in the Heartfulness movement and motivation to join the program are preferred for the Heartfulness Fellowship Program. Selected candidates have to contact their respective mentors and finally, candidates are further interviewed by the department of Human Resources of the Heartfulness Education Trust for the selection. Existing practitioners of Heartfulness, who have been practicing for a minimum one year, are eligible to apply for the Heartfulness Fellowship Program. Candidates must be recognized undergraduate in any discipline and preference will be given to youth under the age of 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?