4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this fellowship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

7th December 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this fellowship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the Heartfulness Fellowship Program is given below:

>> Existing practitioners of Heartfulness, who have been practicing for at least one year

>> Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 30

>> Should have obtained an undergraduate degree in any discipline

>> Time and willingness to travel and live away from home and relocated in one of the Heartfulness centers across India are preferred

>> Written and Oral communication skills in English

>> Strong extracurricular engagement, preferably previous experience in Heartfulness activities

The Heartfulness Fellowship Program website link is given Click Here
5th September 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

I wish to apply for heartfulnes fellowship with with experience of 6 months of practice, am i eligible for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?