26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for a scholarship which is Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal? I am interested to apply for this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship.

30th July 2019, 09:55 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for a scholarship which is Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal? I am interested to apply for this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship.
Yes, I am providing you the procedure for applying for a Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019. Please follow the below steps to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019:

Step 1: You can directly get the application form the office address mentioned below ( Timing 12 noon to 4 pm on any working day) Or you can also get the application through post by sending a stamp of Rs.5/-. You must mention your address with attested photocopy of mark sheet to the address mention below,

Postal Address:
Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091

Step 2: Fill all the necessary details required in the application form.

Step 3: You must have to send the completed application form to the same address mentioned above on or before 30/12/2019

Important - You must have to carry the original mark sheets for reference.
30th July 2019, 12:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal?

In order to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal, you can avail the application form directly from the below mentioned office address (between 12 noon to 4 p.m. on any working day);

Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 091

You must carry the original mark sheet for reference.

You can also avail it by post by sending an envelope containing stamp of INR 5 with your address with attested copy of mark sheet to above mention address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?