10th November 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IIT Delhi Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in IIT Delhi Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020. I would like to know how I can apply for this fellowship program? Please tell me about the procedure of applying for this fellowship immediately. Thank you!

12th November 2020, 01:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT Delhi Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° In order to apply for ITI Delhi department of textile and Engineering Junior research fellowship 2020, kindly click on the application link below
NOTIFICATION AND APPLICATION

°°° Download the form number IRD.

°°° Fill in the form and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualification indicating the percentage of marks, details of work experience by email to Prof. Mukesh Khare at asap. Delhi [email protected]

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://home.iitd.ac.in/
12th November 2020, 02:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT Delhi Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for IIT Delhi Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Visit the official website -
www.textile.iitd.ac.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the details.The applicants will be redirected to the application page.

Download the form number IRD REC– 4.

Fill in the application form.

Submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications come indicating the percentage of marks / division, details of work experience etc. by
email to Prof.Mukesh Khare
at [email protected].
12th November 2020, 06:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIT Delhi Department of Textile and Fibre Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020-----

CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE for IIT Delhi department of textile and fibre engineering Junior research fellowship 2020.

After clicking on this link you will be redirected to the application page.

Download the form number IRD/REC-4.

Filling in the application form and submit the duly filled application form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience by email to prof. Mukesh Khare at [email protected]

OFFICIAL WEBSITE----
https://home.iitd.ac.in/
19th November 2020, 12:35 PM
ruckshana

Procedure to apply-
* Go to the official portal of the fellowship.
* Download the application form.
* Fill the required details such as educational qualifications, details of work experience, etc. & send to Prof. Mukesh Khare at:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?