18th June 2011, 10:22 AM
pallavipandey93

Good colleges in Haryana, Delhi which take admission on the basis of my AIEEE rank of 39597? Which colleges ask for application form?

plzzzzzzzzz tel me about gud colleges of delhi & haryana which take admission on the basis of aieee ranking.... my rank is 39597[air] ....and also tell me for which colleges we need extra application form

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  2. Joining MCA colleges like MDU Rohtak and other good colleges in Haryana after scoring 5207 rank in AIEEE and 872 in OBC?
  3. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  4. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  5. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  6. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  7. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  9. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  10. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  11. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  12. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges? -- [New]
  13. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  14. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana?
  15. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375
  16. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  17. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  18. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
27th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges in Haryana, Delhi which take admission on the basis of my AIEEE rank of 39597? Which colleges ask for application form?

Good colleges in Haryana,U P, Delhi which take admission on the basis of my AIEEE rank of 32597? Which colleges ask for application form?
28th July 2011, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good colleges in Haryana, Delhi which take admission on the basis of my AIEEE rank of 39597? Which colleges ask for application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallavipandey93 View Post
plzzzzzzzzz tel me about gud colleges of delhi & haryana which take admission on the basis of aieee ranking.... my rank is 39597[air] ....and also tell me for which colleges we need extra application form

the top most engineering college in haryana:-

Maharishi Markandeshwar University

Delhi College of Technology & Management (DCTM)

Panchkula Engineering College (PEC)

Haryana Institute of Engineering & Technology(HIET)

RP Inderaprastha Institute of Technology (RPIIT)

thanks
30th April 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

my rank is about 30,000 in aieee...could you please suggest me the names of some of the good engineering institutes in Delhi and Maharashtra..I'd be obliged..
17th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

which best college in haryana, delhi i get if my all india rank in aieee is 56000
24th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my expected aieee rank is 30000 to 35000.. could u please suggest me the names of good engg. institutes all over india.. I'd be obliged
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?