29th October 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Dear friends, I am interested in applying for the IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship of 2020. I just want to know how I can apply for this fellowship program? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this programme. Waiting for your reply!

2nd November 2020, 08:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
Go to the official website.
Click on 'Apply Now' and read all the fellowship details carefully.
Now fill in all the required details correctly.
Click on submit.
2nd November 2020, 11:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° In order to apply for IIT ISM Dhanbad Junior research fellowship 2020, visit the link that is given below and download the application form.
APPLICATION FORM

°°° Read all the fellowship details and if you are eligible then fill in the details in the application form after downloading it.

°°° Send the application to the given address:
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
Dhanbad: 826004 (Jharkhand)

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.iitism.ac.in/
3rd November 2020, 07:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020----

Visit the link that is provided below to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research fellowship 2020.
Application form

Read all the fellowship details carefully in order to find whether you are eligible or not.

Fill in the details in the application form and then submit application form.

Application deadline was 30 October 2020 till 5 p.m.

The interview would be on online mode that was conducted on 2nd November 2020.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
https://www.iitism.ac.in/
5th November 2020, 07:57 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

Interested applicants may send hard copy of their applications with attested copies of all degree and experience certificates by speed post and also through Email at the address of Principal Investigator.

Dr. Ajay Mandal
Professor, Department of Petroleum Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),
Dhanbad-826 004, Jharkhand.
Email: [email protected], Mobile: 9431711017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?